6.0.0 Release Notes ==================================================
* Built with Xilinx Vivado 2017.2 and Quartus standard 17.0
* Added official support for AC-520. For AC-520, the user is
required to use Quartus Pro 17.0.
* Supported OS: RHEL 6.5 or higher, RHEL 7, Ubuntu 14.04 and
* Upgraded DMA to PCIe Gen3 x8. User may need to change the
flash image and power cycle the machine to link at Gen3 speed.
* Added 512-bit AXI interface for HMC. Included example design
* Upgraded User Guide documentation, HMC documentation.
* Inlcuded HMC release with Pico Framework release. Included
HMC simulation BFM.
* Fixed zero GUPS.
* Driver failed to compile in Linux kernel 4.8 due to API
change. Solution: Upgrade kernel to kernel 4.10.
* The AC-520 HMC link is running at 12.5 Gbps for this release
and will be upgraded to 15Gbps in future release.
* The HMC bring-up code will bring up 2 links. We provided
source for 4 link, so user can change them manually.
* Purty does not load tgz file and this feature will be added
in future release.