- Some GUPS modules may report zero GUPS after changing gups_setup parameters
- Two different Altera modules cannot be used in the same system, eg an M-506 cannot be used with an SB-801
- SWSIM supports a max of 16 streams. In hardware you can use 32 streams.
- Must build Xilinx based designs using Vivado 2015.2
- Purty may display Temperature and Board location information improperly.
- PicoBus reads occasionally return a bad FPGA sequence error. Solution is to power cycle the system and run the application again.
- AC506 - DDR3 interconnect is very close to not meeting timing.
- Users should avoid using PicoBus addresses 0XFFD00000 - 0XFFF00000
- MultiStream sample design with NUM_CARDS=1 may hang. Run with 2 or more cards.
On some systems that have an older version of picocomputing-x.x.x.x installed, after installing picocomputing-126.96.36.199 some old kernel parameters remain leading to a kernel crash and a hung terminal when running a pico application. The fix is the following:
Need root access
Edit the file named grub
Remove all old lines contaiing GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX
Add a new line: GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX="pcie_aspm=off"
Save the file then reboot the system