= 6.1 Release Notes ==================================================
* picocomputing_18.104.22.168 and picocomputing_22.214.171.124 have been replaced with picocomputing_126.96.36.199, which fixes bugs that could cause some systems to hang. If you have an older release and have experienced a problem please upgrade to picocomputing_188.8.131.52_all.deb or picocomputing-184.108.40.206-1.el7.x86_64.rpm.
* Built with Xilinx Vivado 2017.2 and Quartus standard 17.0
* Supported vendor tools: Vivado 2017.2, 2017.3, 2017.4, and Quartus
Pro 220.127.116.117, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124. Quartus Prime Pro is
required to build AC-520 project.
* Supported OS: Ubuntu 16.04, CentOS 6.5 or higher
* Added experimental support for AC-511 VU7P and VU9P. The programming
method is using tgz file. The non-project mode will produce tgz file
directly. The tgz packing script "$PICOBASE/bin/package-xilinx.sh"
is provided to convert traditional bistream to tgz file. When
converting, make sure PICOBASE and Xilinx tools are set.
* HMC bring-up procedure is running in FPGA. The HMC should be
automatically brought up right after the FPGA is programmed. By
changing number of links in fwproj file, user can instantiate any
number of HMC link and the bring-up procedure will bring up
* Upgraded 520 HMC link to 15Gbps. The default build will instantiate
all 4 links.
* Improved HMC performance.
* Upgraded User Guide documentation, HMC documentation.
* Driver failed to compile in Linux kernel 4.8 due to API
change. Solution: Upgrade kernel to kernel 4.10.
* Purty does not load tgz file and this feature will be added
in future release.